aka.cool Forums General Why create a new site?

Why create a new site?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sarah Coder Girl Sarah Coder Girl 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Sarah Coder Girl
    795 points
    Cool Points: 795
    Sarah Coder Girl

I get asked this a lot. ChatWF was a great chat site so why create aka.cool? Actually there are many reasons. First of all, this is not a chat site, it’s a community site. What’s the difference. Chat rooms die because it’s hard to maintain lasting relationships. They are one dimensional. You enter, you chat, you leave. Maybe you know the person on Facebook. This site is about building a community. It also happens to have state-of-the-art chat rooms. The center of this community is your site profile. Yes you have a brief profile in the chat room but that’s only for chatting. Your member profile allows you to be as social, creative, and active as you like. You can follow and rate friends, message each other, post articles, get opinions, join groups, participate in forums … the list goes on and on. It is my hope we build true and lasting friendships with people all over the world. Please enjoy every inch of this site, have fun, and let me know what you think!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.